Skip to main content

Our Mother In Another Appearance

Hema Rai (Ama)

To be a complete person in life, there are so many persons behind us who play the equally important roles in our lives. If we separate one of them, our life can become incomplete. Even though we respect them all, we only remember few of them who back us up tremendously. I also have some people who help me a lot in my life whom I can´t forget in my entire life and I am going to talk about one of them.

For every person, the parents are the backbone of his life. There is no one who can be superior to parents. In the absence of the parents if someone helps you a lot you take that person as a parent. I also have the one who helps not only me but also my entire family a lot. She is the mother of my sister in law and her name is Hema Rai. I consider her as our second mother.

Our mother passed away when we were small. Then our days of difficulties began even though our father brought up us. But he also became sick after few years of my mother´s death. So, our situations became even more vulnerable but my elder sister and brother took care of me and our two small brothers. In the English year 2000, my elder brother became the British army and slowly the situation of our family started to rise up. He has been doing everything for our family. He tied his knot with our sister in law in the English year 2010. Because of the marriage, two unknown families became one and became familiar with each other.

Since the day of marriage, the mother of our sister in law has been helping us tremendously until now. I still remember that around the time of my brother´s marriage, I had to go to Pokhara for the British army selection because I was fighting for that I heard that every day she worshiped for my success even though I could not be. She also helped a lot with the marriage to arrange everything. After the failure of the British army, my days were so upsetting. In the meantime, father of my sister in law searched for me a girl with who I had to get fake marriage to go Hong Kong for that she recommended to him to do so. Eventually, that one was also successful. Again she searched an agent who used to send people to Europe but that strategy also became a failure. During the process of that, I stayed in her house in Kathmandu. She has been doing not only for me but also to my whole family. When my small brother became the British army she went to visit Pokhara to meet him as a mother which was so special for us. My second small brother has also been staying with her in Kathmandu now and she has been helping a lot for him as well. Another most important thing she did for us was she found a doctor for our father who recovered our father´s problems because we were tired of seeing many doctors which no can forget even if they want. Even though my father was recovered, another problem appeared in his kidney. For that, the doctor said that one kidney was out of work so the kidney had to be taken out. She also found a doctor for that as well and she also helped us tremendously during the operation of my father. Either we were in trouble or happy, she was there everywhere. When I went to Nepal after a long time, she was there to pick up me. In the same way, when I got married, she was there to give her blessing with her relatives. We can´t imagine one can do this much being a mother in law.


We all call her Ama and we have boundless respect for her. We are so blessed enough to have the mother like her in our lives. Even though she has done a lot for us, in return we haven´t done anything for her even if she doesn’t expect anything from us. Definitely, we will do one day for her because it´s heavy to live having her burden of debt. A few years back, our father also passed away but we have not been feeling parentless because of her. We all feel that God sends us our mother in another appearance. No one can do what she has been doing for us. At last, we all pray for your health and long life. We all love you Ama. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yep, I Got Promoted Today!

Yep, I Got Promoted Today!  आफ्नो कर्ममा विश्वास गर्छु। कसैको नराम्रो सोच्दिन। सबैजना खुशी भएर बाँच्नुपर्छ भनेर सोच्छु। मैले कसैलाई सत्रु ठानेको पनि छैन। सत्रु बनउँन लायक काम पनि गरेको छैन। मेरो Principle भनेको Do no harm, take no shit हो।  जे होस्, मेरो मेहनत, ट्यालेण्ट्स, ईमान्दारिता र स्किल्सको कदर हुँदा खुशी लागेको छ। मलाई थाहा छ, म एउटा खुट्किलो मात्रै चढेको हो, ६ महिनाको सुरुवातीमा। अझै शीखरको यात्रा तय गर्न टाढै छ। तर मलाई यति थाहा छ, यी चालिसकेको पाईलाहरु शीखर नपुगी कुनै हालतमा थाक्ने छैनन्। आपा-आमा, हजुरहरूप्रति म सँधै कृतज्ञ छु। किनभने, म आज जहाँ छु, तपाईंहरुकै आशिर्वादले छु। तपाईंहरु भौतिक रुपमा साथमा नभएपनि, सँधै राम्रो काम गरेर, हजुरहरुको आत्मलाई शान्ति दिने मेरो अन्तर्मनको चाहना छ।  अन्त्यमा, Sticks n Sushi लाई र मेरो Head Chef दुबैलाई भूँईसोरी धन्यवाद दिन चाहान्छु। I won’t let down guys. यो मेरो खुशीको पललाई अझै खुशी थप्न, आफूले आफैलाई IPhone 15 Pro गीफ्ट गर्ने पनि घोषणा गर्दछु। किनभने, संसारमा सबैभन्दा ठुलो कुरा भनेको Self Happiness रहेछ।  Thank you ALL!

A brief summary of Yashok and its pictures

Yashok is small in size yet it is very beautiful. It is in the west of Panchthar district. It is the second famous place after Phidim in Panchthar.  Recently, it was connected with roads. If you wanna go Yashok, there are 4 ways to get; one from Ranke, another from Phidim, next one from Mauwa and last one from Tehrathum. There are two internationally renown holly places namly Kusayak and Kumayak. It is considered as one of the sacred places in Nepal as Pathivara Mandir in Taplejung. It is also the center of many vdcs. It is also famous for Trishala Mela. It happens in the interval of every three years periods for three days. At this time, many progarams are organized. People not only come here from inside Nepal but also people come from all over the world at that time and they especially, worship Kusayak and Kumabayak at that time. In short,  it is the landmark of Panchthar. People love its eternal untamed beauty and we love its prosperity. Up with Yashok B

Unsafe Nepalease Sky

Cpt. Paras Kumar Rai So shattered by the news of plane crash at Lukla Tenzing Hilary airport in Solukhumbu. In which plane crash, pilot Paras Rai and co-pilot  Srijan Manandhar of Goma Air cost their lives and air hostess Pragya Maharjan was injured to death. My heartfelt condolences go to Cpt Paras Rai and co-pilot Srijan Manandhar and pray for the rapid recovery of Pragya Maharjan. Co-Pilot Shrijan Manandhar Every year, we have been losing couples skillful pilots by buying the second handed planes and helicopters from the European countries. Not only we lose the pilots but also we lose the crews of the plane s and helicopters and its boarded passengers. Many surveys have shown that the sky of Nepal is not safe for the flight. But the government has not made any concrete plan for it yet. Air Hostess Pragya Maharjan It's very expensive to study the pilot course for the students who want to do it. For this, we need to go abroad because we don´t have this