Skip to main content

My Favorite Hira Lal Shah Sir


Teachers are the second parents of our lives and the places where we study are the second homes of our lives. Parents and teachers together try their best to make us the best persons as much as possible without having any conditional approach. But the thing is that only their efforts on us are not enough for us unless we try our best. Combining all together we can be the persons as they wish.

Every person has several teachers in their lives from different fields who teach you to be the better person. In the course of time, we don´t remember all even if they are equally important to us because we have own lives having so many problems. But we only remember those who touch your heart. I also have a teacher of my school days who helped me a lot at that time and his name was Hira Lal Shah. He used to teach us mathematics generally from class 6 to class 10.

I was very good at the study from the beginning. I always used to be the first in the class along with the school first sometimes. In my village, there was a primary school where I studied up to class 5. After 5 class, I had to go to another school which was 2 hours away by foot from my house. Because of this reason, my parents didn´t send me the school for a year because I was too small when I passed my primary level even though I went to school for few days. In class 6 of the secondary school, I met Hira Lal Shah Sir who was from Siraha district.

In my school time, I was not only good at mathematics but also I was good at every subject. Thus, all the teachers used to love me a lot but the thing is that not only Hira Lal Shah Sir used to love me but also he used to help me a lot. This is the reason why I can´t forget him in my entire life. He always used to support me even in Tiffin time and out of school time. Wherever I met him I used to consult with him about the mathematics.

In government school of Nepal, there are two exams in a class in a year which are half annually and annually. In the results of class six of half annual exam, I topped my all classmates in every subject but in the meantime, my mother passed away. So, I didn´t go to school for around 10 days because we have our own rituals after the death. Even though I was too small at that time, the moment was unbearable. After the death rituals of my mother, I went to school again. When Hira Lal Sir saw me, he became so sad. Later one of my friends said that he asked about me when I didn´t go to the school because of my mother´s death. In the class, someone told the reason for my absence and he was about to cry listing my reason. In this way, I knew how much he loved me.

I studied with him for 4 years from class 6 to class 10. In class 7 and class 9, I became school first. He helped me a lot. After school, I came to Dharan to pursue my higher level education. A few years later, our whole family migrated to Dharan and I also heard that he also left the school. Then I never got the chance to meet him. But I always used to remember him. Today, once again I remembered him and searched his name on facebook. Luckily, I found his account and sent him my friend request. I hope he will accept my friend request and we will be in touch forever. I have been missing you so much, sir. I never forget your help, love, and kindness towards me. You are not only my teacher but also my god Sir. Thank you so much for being so nice to me. Thank you Hiralal Sir.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yep, I Got Promoted Today!

Yep, I Got Promoted Today!  आफ्नो कर्ममा विश्वास गर्छु। कसैको नराम्रो सोच्दिन। सबैजना खुशी भएर बाँच्नुपर्छ भनेर सोच्छु। मैले कसैलाई सत्रु ठानेको पनि छैन। सत्रु बनउँन लायक काम पनि गरेको छैन। मेरो Principle भनेको Do no harm, take no shit हो।  जे होस्, मेरो मेहनत, ट्यालेण्ट्स, ईमान्दारिता र स्किल्सको कदर हुँदा खुशी लागेको छ। मलाई थाहा छ, म एउटा खुट्किलो मात्रै चढेको हो, ६ महिनाको सुरुवातीमा। अझै शीखरको यात्रा तय गर्न टाढै छ। तर मलाई यति थाहा छ, यी चालिसकेको पाईलाहरु शीखर नपुगी कुनै हालतमा थाक्ने छैनन्। आपा-आमा, हजुरहरूप्रति म सँधै कृतज्ञ छु। किनभने, म आज जहाँ छु, तपाईंहरुकै आशिर्वादले छु। तपाईंहरु भौतिक रुपमा साथमा नभएपनि, सँधै राम्रो काम गरेर, हजुरहरुको आत्मलाई शान्ति दिने मेरो अन्तर्मनको चाहना छ।  अन्त्यमा, Sticks n Sushi लाई र मेरो Head Chef दुबैलाई भूँईसोरी धन्यवाद दिन चाहान्छु। I won’t let down guys. यो मेरो खुशीको पललाई अझै खुशी थप्न, आफूले आफैलाई IPhone 15 Pro गीफ्ट गर्ने पनि घोषणा गर्दछु। किनभने, संसारमा सबैभन्दा ठुलो कुरा भनेको Self Happiness रहेछ।  Thank you ALL!

A brief summary of Yashok and its pictures

Yashok is small in size yet it is very beautiful. It is in the west of Panchthar district. It is the second famous place after Phidim in Panchthar.  Recently, it was connected with roads. If you wanna go Yashok, there are 4 ways to get; one from Ranke, another from Phidim, next one from Mauwa and last one from Tehrathum. There are two internationally renown holly places namly Kusayak and Kumayak. It is considered as one of the sacred places in Nepal as Pathivara Mandir in Taplejung. It is also the center of many vdcs. It is also famous for Trishala Mela. It happens in the interval of every three years periods for three days. At this time, many progarams are organized. People not only come here from inside Nepal but also people come from all over the world at that time and they especially, worship Kusayak and Kumabayak at that time. In short,  it is the landmark of Panchthar. People love its eternal untamed beauty and we love its prosperity. Up with Yashok B

Unsafe Nepalease Sky

Cpt. Paras Kumar Rai So shattered by the news of plane crash at Lukla Tenzing Hilary airport in Solukhumbu. In which plane crash, pilot Paras Rai and co-pilot  Srijan Manandhar of Goma Air cost their lives and air hostess Pragya Maharjan was injured to death. My heartfelt condolences go to Cpt Paras Rai and co-pilot Srijan Manandhar and pray for the rapid recovery of Pragya Maharjan. Co-Pilot Shrijan Manandhar Every year, we have been losing couples skillful pilots by buying the second handed planes and helicopters from the European countries. Not only we lose the pilots but also we lose the crews of the plane s and helicopters and its boarded passengers. Many surveys have shown that the sky of Nepal is not safe for the flight. But the government has not made any concrete plan for it yet. Air Hostess Pragya Maharjan It's very expensive to study the pilot course for the students who want to do it. For this, we need to go abroad because we don´t have this