Skip to main content

Saphal Chamling As A Teacher


I was born in a remote village of Panchthar district. It is now in Kummayak Gaupalika but before it was called Yasok VDC and the name of my village is called Khalde which is always in my heart. In my village, there was a primary school in my time even though the school has become the secondary level now. Even if the people of my village know the value of the education but it was not easy to get the education.  For further education after primary level, there were two options. We had to go either Syabarumba or Yasok Bazar. Compare to Yasok Bazar Syabarumba was a bit nearer than Yasok Bazar. In numerically, it was around 30 minutes closer than Yasok Bazar even if I had to walk almost 2 hours. When I was in my village, I did everything that a villager has to do.


Talking about my first earning, when I was class 9 I went to Dhankuta to carry logs with my classmate. At that time, there was a trend of going to carry the logs and earn some money. I carried the logs only for 3 days because I had to return back to the school since school had already been started. I earned Rs. 690 carrying the logs for 3 days. With that money I had bought a watch and a shirt which I can´t forget in my entire life.


After my higher secondary level education, I started teaching as a teacher in different institutes and schools. In my teaching career, I started earning Rs. 1500 per hour in the beginning and I got the maximum up to R. 10,000 per hour in the course of time. I used to teach English, mathematics, science and English language classes. As a whole, I enjoyed teaching in different institutes and schools.


Name of the Schools and Institutes Where I Taught

  • Maryland English Boarding School Dharan (Mathematics Teacher)
  • Analjyoti English Boarding School KTM (Mathematics and Science Teacher)
  • Lucky British Army Training Centre Dharan (Mathematics Teacher)
  • Bright British Army Training Centre Dharan (Mathematics and English Teacher)
  • Top British Army Training Centre Dharan (Mathematics and English Teacher)
  • Early Action British Army Training Centre Dharan (Mathematics and English Teacher)
  • British English Language Institute Dharan (Mathematics and English Teacher)
  • Axn British Army and Singapore Police Training Centre KTM (Mathematics and English Teacher)
  • Pre British Army and Singapore Police Training Centre KTM (Mathematics and English Teacher)
  • BGRT KTM (Mathematics and English Teacher)
  • Global Education Institute Chakrapath KTM (English and English Language Teacher)
  • Genuine Academy Chabahil KTM (English and English Language Teacher)
  • Nababuddha Academy Chabahil KTM (English and English Language Teacher)
  • OLC Chabahil KTM (English Language Teacher)
  • Baluwatar Police Training Academy (English Language Teacher)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yep, I Got Promoted Today!

Yep, I Got Promoted Today!  आफ्नो कर्ममा विश्वास गर्छु। कसैको नराम्रो सोच्दिन। सबैजना खुशी भएर बाँच्नुपर्छ भनेर सोच्छु। मैले कसैलाई सत्रु ठानेको पनि छैन। सत्रु बनउँन लायक काम पनि गरेको छैन। मेरो Principle भनेको Do no harm, take no shit हो।  जे होस्, मेरो मेहनत, ट्यालेण्ट्स, ईमान्दारिता र स्किल्सको कदर हुँदा खुशी लागेको छ। मलाई थाहा छ, म एउटा खुट्किलो मात्रै चढेको हो, ६ महिनाको सुरुवातीमा। अझै शीखरको यात्रा तय गर्न टाढै छ। तर मलाई यति थाहा छ, यी चालिसकेको पाईलाहरु शीखर नपुगी कुनै हालतमा थाक्ने छैनन्। आपा-आमा, हजुरहरूप्रति म सँधै कृतज्ञ छु। किनभने, म आज जहाँ छु, तपाईंहरुकै आशिर्वादले छु। तपाईंहरु भौतिक रुपमा साथमा नभएपनि, सँधै राम्रो काम गरेर, हजुरहरुको आत्मलाई शान्ति दिने मेरो अन्तर्मनको चाहना छ।  अन्त्यमा, Sticks n Sushi लाई र मेरो Head Chef दुबैलाई भूँईसोरी धन्यवाद दिन चाहान्छु। I won’t let down guys. यो मेरो खुशीको पललाई अझै खुशी थप्न, आफूले आफैलाई IPhone 15 Pro गीफ्ट गर्ने पनि घोषणा गर्दछु। किनभने, संसारमा सबैभन्दा ठुलो कुरा भनेको Self Happiness रहेछ।  Thank you ALL!

A brief summary of Yashok and its pictures

Yashok is small in size yet it is very beautiful. It is in the west of Panchthar district. It is the second famous place after Phidim in Panchthar.  Recently, it was connected with roads. If you wanna go Yashok, there are 4 ways to get; one from Ranke, another from Phidim, next one from Mauwa and last one from Tehrathum. There are two internationally renown holly places namly Kusayak and Kumayak. It is considered as one of the sacred places in Nepal as Pathivara Mandir in Taplejung. It is also the center of many vdcs. It is also famous for Trishala Mela. It happens in the interval of every three years periods for three days. At this time, many progarams are organized. People not only come here from inside Nepal but also people come from all over the world at that time and they especially, worship Kusayak and Kumabayak at that time. In short,  it is the landmark of Panchthar. People love its eternal untamed beauty and we love its prosperity. Up with Yashok B

Unsafe Nepalease Sky

Cpt. Paras Kumar Rai So shattered by the news of plane crash at Lukla Tenzing Hilary airport in Solukhumbu. In which plane crash, pilot Paras Rai and co-pilot  Srijan Manandhar of Goma Air cost their lives and air hostess Pragya Maharjan was injured to death. My heartfelt condolences go to Cpt Paras Rai and co-pilot Srijan Manandhar and pray for the rapid recovery of Pragya Maharjan. Co-Pilot Shrijan Manandhar Every year, we have been losing couples skillful pilots by buying the second handed planes and helicopters from the European countries. Not only we lose the pilots but also we lose the crews of the plane s and helicopters and its boarded passengers. Many surveys have shown that the sky of Nepal is not safe for the flight. But the government has not made any concrete plan for it yet. Air Hostess Pragya Maharjan It's very expensive to study the pilot course for the students who want to do it. For this, we need to go abroad because we don´t have this