Skip to main content

Love Should Be Like My Father Did


It is said that god takes away the good persons sooner than evil ones. Like I said, my mother left this world when she was 38 years old and my father left this world when he was 57 years old. We lost both of our parents at their early ages.

In our family, we are 5 children of our parents. We all were born in a village of Yashok Pachthar called Khalde. We 3 elder children completed our school level education from the same village before we migrated to Dharan whereas other two younger children completed their school level education from Ilam and Dharan respectively. Our mother left us when I was class 6 by the time she had been sick for around 2 years. Under the care of my father and my elder sister and brother I completed my school level from there and I completed my rest of my education from Dharan where we are living now.

Even though we migrate to Dharan, the remembrances of the village are in our hearts. It had been for 5 years since I had not been to the birth place. So, one day I decided to go there and I went. I went to my house and checked everything. The house was without anyone since we left it. I went up to first floor where we used to put two boxes to put our precious things. I found old photos of ours and I brought back to Dharan.


Another day morning of my arrival in Dharan, after having our lunch we all were sitting around the dining table, I remembered to show those photos which I brought from the village. At first my sister saw all the pictures and gave them to our father. After a while, suddenly, our father started to cry seeing the pictures of our mother. I thought it might have been around 10 years since he had been without his life partner with whom he used to share everything of his life. From that day onwards, I came to know how much he missed and loved his wife.


Even if they are not with us, they are our idols for forever. We always follow their paths which they have shown to us. We are missing both of you as our father missed our mother when he saw the picture of our mother after 10 years. We are so blessed to be your children Apa-Ama. We would like to thank to god that we are born from our parents. We all children have taken an oath to make both of you proud as much as we can. Our eternal love and respect for both of you Apa-Ama. Long live Apa-Ama. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yep, I Got Promoted Today!

Yep, I Got Promoted Today!  आफ्नो कर्ममा विश्वास गर्छु। कसैको नराम्रो सोच्दिन। सबैजना खुशी भएर बाँच्नुपर्छ भनेर सोच्छु। मैले कसैलाई सत्रु ठानेको पनि छैन। सत्रु बनउँन लायक काम पनि गरेको छैन। मेरो Principle भनेको Do no harm, take no shit हो।  जे होस्, मेरो मेहनत, ट्यालेण्ट्स, ईमान्दारिता र स्किल्सको कदर हुँदा खुशी लागेको छ। मलाई थाहा छ, म एउटा खुट्किलो मात्रै चढेको हो, ६ महिनाको सुरुवातीमा। अझै शीखरको यात्रा तय गर्न टाढै छ। तर मलाई यति थाहा छ, यी चालिसकेको पाईलाहरु शीखर नपुगी कुनै हालतमा थाक्ने छैनन्। आपा-आमा, हजुरहरूप्रति म सँधै कृतज्ञ छु। किनभने, म आज जहाँ छु, तपाईंहरुकै आशिर्वादले छु। तपाईंहरु भौतिक रुपमा साथमा नभएपनि, सँधै राम्रो काम गरेर, हजुरहरुको आत्मलाई शान्ति दिने मेरो अन्तर्मनको चाहना छ।  अन्त्यमा, Sticks n Sushi लाई र मेरो Head Chef दुबैलाई भूँईसोरी धन्यवाद दिन चाहान्छु। I won’t let down guys. यो मेरो खुशीको पललाई अझै खुशी थप्न, आफूले आफैलाई IPhone 15 Pro गीफ्ट गर्ने पनि घोषणा गर्दछु। किनभने, संसारमा सबैभन्दा ठुलो कुरा भनेको Self Happiness रहेछ।  Thank you ALL!

A brief summary of Yashok and its pictures

Yashok is small in size yet it is very beautiful. It is in the west of Panchthar district. It is the second famous place after Phidim in Panchthar.  Recently, it was connected with roads. If you wanna go Yashok, there are 4 ways to get; one from Ranke, another from Phidim, next one from Mauwa and last one from Tehrathum. There are two internationally renown holly places namly Kusayak and Kumayak. It is considered as one of the sacred places in Nepal as Pathivara Mandir in Taplejung. It is also the center of many vdcs. It is also famous for Trishala Mela. It happens in the interval of every three years periods for three days. At this time, many progarams are organized. People not only come here from inside Nepal but also people come from all over the world at that time and they especially, worship Kusayak and Kumabayak at that time. In short,  it is the landmark of Panchthar. People love its eternal untamed beauty and we love its prosperity. Up with Yashok B

Unsafe Nepalease Sky

Cpt. Paras Kumar Rai So shattered by the news of plane crash at Lukla Tenzing Hilary airport in Solukhumbu. In which plane crash, pilot Paras Rai and co-pilot  Srijan Manandhar of Goma Air cost their lives and air hostess Pragya Maharjan was injured to death. My heartfelt condolences go to Cpt Paras Rai and co-pilot Srijan Manandhar and pray for the rapid recovery of Pragya Maharjan. Co-Pilot Shrijan Manandhar Every year, we have been losing couples skillful pilots by buying the second handed planes and helicopters from the European countries. Not only we lose the pilots but also we lose the crews of the plane s and helicopters and its boarded passengers. Many surveys have shown that the sky of Nepal is not safe for the flight. But the government has not made any concrete plan for it yet. Air Hostess Pragya Maharjan It's very expensive to study the pilot course for the students who want to do it. For this, we need to go abroad because we don´t have this