Skip to main content

My Lamentations


I have come to Nepal after the time interval of 4 years from Europe which means I have traveled many different countries of Europe. But I don´t mean to say I hate my country. What I can say is that Kathmandu has become more vulnerable than it used to be. I feel like staying in Kathmandu is to shorten my life expectancy. On the other hand, the prices of everything are almost unaffordable. The taxi driver took Rs. 500 from Chandol to the airport.

While I was approaching the TIA from Turkish airlines, I saw the range of Himalayas which I feel like grinning at me for the welcome. I was dying to see these since I went to Europe. Normally, we don´t see the mountains in Europe. When I got off from the airport, everything looked familiar which I felt like I came to the heaven from the hell. But I became emotional every day.



I stayed in Kathmandu on my arrival day. Another day, I had to come to my home town Dharan. Another day morning of my arrival, I had to hand over some parcels which have been sent by my friends. For that purpose, I went to Chkrapath which is near from where I stayed. When I reached in front of Bhatbhateni super market, tow old mothers aged around 75 were begging there. I gave them some money but I was deeply affected by the scene. Then, I went to Jamal to buy Khushi which is authored by Bijaya Kumar and to buy flute with my neighbored nephew because I love playing flute. From Jamal to New Road, we went on foot where I met a man who has the same problem like before I left. He was still begging there showing his  swelling amputee thigh. I asked to myself why government couldn´t do anything for them.

Second day evening of my arrival, I came to Dharan with little bit exhausted because I have travelled a lot since I left for my country. The third day morning, I saw the same type of scene in front of my house where a man and a woman are collecting wasted bottles and plastics. While they were collecting, the woman found a bottle with little beer. While she was trying to have that beer, the man tried to stop her but she insisted on and had that eventually.

On the third day, same kind of incident happened at Sabjimandi in Dharan. I went there for shopping with my sister. My sister started shopping there and I was waiting for her. After a while, a boy seemed 12 appeared there with a rice sack. I thought he was wondering there for wasted plastics bottles. Whereas, other boys with the same ages are walking there carrying school bags on their backs with school uniform. Meanwhile, I was worried thinking about his future comparing with his other contemporaries.

So, experiencing all these, I promise myself if I will be in that in that position one day, I will do for them as much as I can. We hope our country will develop soon so that we can´t face these problems time and again. Lastly, I strongly request to all the so called leaders to understand the problems of the common people. And one day, we can proudly say, we don´t have beggars, street children and poor people in our country. We can do it but for these we need strong and genuine honesty and determination. I love my country more than anything else. My country is my pride.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yep, I Got Promoted Today!

Yep, I Got Promoted Today!  आफ्नो कर्ममा विश्वास गर्छु। कसैको नराम्रो सोच्दिन। सबैजना खुशी भएर बाँच्नुपर्छ भनेर सोच्छु। मैले कसैलाई सत्रु ठानेको पनि छैन। सत्रु बनउँन लायक काम पनि गरेको छैन। मेरो Principle भनेको Do no harm, take no shit हो।  जे होस्, मेरो मेहनत, ट्यालेण्ट्स, ईमान्दारिता र स्किल्सको कदर हुँदा खुशी लागेको छ। मलाई थाहा छ, म एउटा खुट्किलो मात्रै चढेको हो, ६ महिनाको सुरुवातीमा। अझै शीखरको यात्रा तय गर्न टाढै छ। तर मलाई यति थाहा छ, यी चालिसकेको पाईलाहरु शीखर नपुगी कुनै हालतमा थाक्ने छैनन्। आपा-आमा, हजुरहरूप्रति म सँधै कृतज्ञ छु। किनभने, म आज जहाँ छु, तपाईंहरुकै आशिर्वादले छु। तपाईंहरु भौतिक रुपमा साथमा नभएपनि, सँधै राम्रो काम गरेर, हजुरहरुको आत्मलाई शान्ति दिने मेरो अन्तर्मनको चाहना छ।  अन्त्यमा, Sticks n Sushi लाई र मेरो Head Chef दुबैलाई भूँईसोरी धन्यवाद दिन चाहान्छु। I won’t let down guys. यो मेरो खुशीको पललाई अझै खुशी थप्न, आफूले आफैलाई IPhone 15 Pro गीफ्ट गर्ने पनि घोषणा गर्दछु। किनभने, संसारमा सबैभन्दा ठुलो कुरा भनेको Self Happiness रहेछ।  Thank you ALL!

A brief summary of Yashok and its pictures

Yashok is small in size yet it is very beautiful. It is in the west of Panchthar district. It is the second famous place after Phidim in Panchthar.  Recently, it was connected with roads. If you wanna go Yashok, there are 4 ways to get; one from Ranke, another from Phidim, next one from Mauwa and last one from Tehrathum. There are two internationally renown holly places namly Kusayak and Kumayak. It is considered as one of the sacred places in Nepal as Pathivara Mandir in Taplejung. It is also the center of many vdcs. It is also famous for Trishala Mela. It happens in the interval of every three years periods for three days. At this time, many progarams are organized. People not only come here from inside Nepal but also people come from all over the world at that time and they especially, worship Kusayak and Kumabayak at that time. In short,  it is the landmark of Panchthar. People love its eternal untamed beauty and we love its prosperity. Up with Yashok B

Unsafe Nepalease Sky

Cpt. Paras Kumar Rai So shattered by the news of plane crash at Lukla Tenzing Hilary airport in Solukhumbu. In which plane crash, pilot Paras Rai and co-pilot  Srijan Manandhar of Goma Air cost their lives and air hostess Pragya Maharjan was injured to death. My heartfelt condolences go to Cpt Paras Rai and co-pilot Srijan Manandhar and pray for the rapid recovery of Pragya Maharjan. Co-Pilot Shrijan Manandhar Every year, we have been losing couples skillful pilots by buying the second handed planes and helicopters from the European countries. Not only we lose the pilots but also we lose the crews of the plane s and helicopters and its boarded passengers. Many surveys have shown that the sky of Nepal is not safe for the flight. But the government has not made any concrete plan for it yet. Air Hostess Pragya Maharjan It's very expensive to study the pilot course for the students who want to do it. For this, we need to go abroad because we don´t have this