Skip to main content

Before Moving

There is sunny outside but I am feeling gloomy inside in my room. I am feeling nervous and fear somehow. I don't know where my luck takes. The result will be come out within a couple of weeks. I hope whatever will happen that will be betterment of my life.

I am asking for some amen to the god to help me. At the same time, I am remembering my parents who are my real inspiration to move forward. Besides that I have my own responsibilities which I have to play. For example, my family is expecting from me a lot. They are desperately waiting for my success which couldn't happen before. In the same way, I have to be proved in my society as a person as well because they are eyeing at me.

Even though I have been trying many things in my life, I couldn't achieve even a single thing. I always returned back with bare hands with bland experiences. Then, I took sadness into my whole family along with me which took some time to come over it.

I think my hard work, my dedication and my honesty will take me the place where I am supposed to go. It is said that time comes for everyone. So, this time the story can be the different by the grace of the god and by the blessing of my parents, my entire family and my well wishers. Whatsoever the outcome, my life won't be stopped. It will go on.

Hoping a lot of expectations with a heavy heart, I am about to see off my friends which can be for some days or forever which I am not sure. But there are so many means of communications we will be in touch forever. As we all know there are different ways of living to earn life.\
\

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yep, I Got Promoted Today!

Yep, I Got Promoted Today!  आफ्नो कर्ममा विश्वास गर्छु। कसैको नराम्रो सोच्दिन। सबैजना खुशी भएर बाँच्नुपर्छ भनेर सोच्छु। मैले कसैलाई सत्रु ठानेको पनि छैन। सत्रु बनउँन लायक काम पनि गरेको छैन। मेरो Principle भनेको Do no harm, take no shit हो।  जे होस्, मेरो मेहनत, ट्यालेण्ट्स, ईमान्दारिता र स्किल्सको कदर हुँदा खुशी लागेको छ। मलाई थाहा छ, म एउटा खुट्किलो मात्रै चढेको हो, ६ महिनाको सुरुवातीमा। अझै शीखरको यात्रा तय गर्न टाढै छ। तर मलाई यति थाहा छ, यी चालिसकेको पाईलाहरु शीखर नपुगी कुनै हालतमा थाक्ने छैनन्। आपा-आमा, हजुरहरूप्रति म सँधै कृतज्ञ छु। किनभने, म आज जहाँ छु, तपाईंहरुकै आशिर्वादले छु। तपाईंहरु भौतिक रुपमा साथमा नभएपनि, सँधै राम्रो काम गरेर, हजुरहरुको आत्मलाई शान्ति दिने मेरो अन्तर्मनको चाहना छ।  अन्त्यमा, Sticks n Sushi लाई र मेरो Head Chef दुबैलाई भूँईसोरी धन्यवाद दिन चाहान्छु। I won’t let down guys. यो मेरो खुशीको पललाई अझै खुशी थप्न, आफूले आफैलाई IPhone 15 Pro गीफ्ट गर्ने पनि घोषणा गर्दछु। किनभने, संसारमा सबैभन्दा ठुलो कुरा भनेको Self Happiness रहेछ।  Thank you ALL!

A brief summary of Yashok and its pictures

Yashok is small in size yet it is very beautiful. It is in the west of Panchthar district. It is the second famous place after Phidim in Panchthar.  Recently, it was connected with roads. If you wanna go Yashok, there are 4 ways to get; one from Ranke, another from Phidim, next one from Mauwa and last one from Tehrathum. There are two internationally renown holly places namly Kusayak and Kumayak. It is considered as one of the sacred places in Nepal as Pathivara Mandir in Taplejung. It is also the center of many vdcs. It is also famous for Trishala Mela. It happens in the interval of every three years periods for three days. At this time, many progarams are organized. People not only come here from inside Nepal but also people come from all over the world at that time and they especially, worship Kusayak and Kumabayak at that time. In short,  it is the landmark of Panchthar. People love its eternal untamed beauty and we love its prosperity. Up with Yashok B

Unsafe Nepalease Sky

Cpt. Paras Kumar Rai So shattered by the news of plane crash at Lukla Tenzing Hilary airport in Solukhumbu. In which plane crash, pilot Paras Rai and co-pilot  Srijan Manandhar of Goma Air cost their lives and air hostess Pragya Maharjan was injured to death. My heartfelt condolences go to Cpt Paras Rai and co-pilot Srijan Manandhar and pray for the rapid recovery of Pragya Maharjan. Co-Pilot Shrijan Manandhar Every year, we have been losing couples skillful pilots by buying the second handed planes and helicopters from the European countries. Not only we lose the pilots but also we lose the crews of the plane s and helicopters and its boarded passengers. Many surveys have shown that the sky of Nepal is not safe for the flight. But the government has not made any concrete plan for it yet. Air Hostess Pragya Maharjan It's very expensive to study the pilot course for the students who want to do it. For this, we need to go abroad because we don´t have this